“Innovation made in Germany” - supporting young companies
Is your start-up developing innovative products and processes? Would you like to showcase your company to a high-calibre professional audience? The European Coatings Show is the perfect opportunity to meet industry insiders and customers and forge valuable contacts.
The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) is providing subsidies to help young companies take part in leading international trade fairs. Find out about the trade fair funding scheme and eligibility criteria and submit your application for funding today.
Government-subsidised pavilion “Innovation made in Germany”
The “Innovation made in Germany” Pavilion, which is organised by NürnbergMesse, enables young companies to present themselves and their product innovations at the European Coatings Show.
The start-ups also receive advice on exporting from AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.
The German Federal Office for Economic Affairs and Export Control (BAFA) reimburses up to 60% of the stand costs. If your company satisfies the following criteria you can submit a funding application now:
- Your registered office and operations are located in the Federal Republic of Germany.
- You comply with the official EU definition of a small company (fewer than 50 employees, balance sheet total or annual sales maximum €10 million).
- Your company was established within the last ten years.
Cost of stand hire at pavilion
Per m² stand area or part thereof:
€ 228,40* (= co-payment of 40% after subsidy)
€ 285,30* (= co-payment of 50% after subsidy)
€ 570,60* (= complete price 100%)
*All prices are exclusive of VAT at the statutory rate.
Exhibitors at the “Innovation made in Germany” Pavilion benefit from the following services:
- Exhibition stand in standardised design with basic furnishings
- Standardised stand signage
- Electricity connection and use
- AUMA fee
- Marketing services
- Cleaning and waste disposal
- Stand construction insurance
- Stand security
- Use of shared facilities including meeting areas, storage cabinet, kitchen area, phone and internet access
Documents & registration
Download the registration and information documents here:
Information on subsidy scheme